Focuses in-depth instruction in the handling of critical tasks of planning and implementing large databases. Includes an introduction to concepts of advanced data warehousing and database configuration.
This is a 3 credit course which will combine class discussion with hands-on projects.
- SQL Style Guide by Simon Holywell
- Entity-relationship modelling
- What is an Entity Relationship Diagram
- Conceptual Modeling using the Entity-Relationship Model
- Entity Relationship Diagram
- PostgreSQL Tutorial
- Postgres Guide
- seinfeld 1.0.1
- Colin Pollock's Seinfeld Script Data
- 18+ Best Online Resources for Learning SQL and Database Concepts
- WWW SQL Designer