We will begin this week by taking a quick trip through Chapter 6: Getting Serious with HTML in the Head First HTML and CSS book. After that it's HTML5 APIs, including canvas, drag-and-drop, and geolocation.
- Read Unit 7: Using HTML5 APIs.
- Complete all activities and answer all questions, including both the flashcards and the end of unit test.
- Complete the lab from the unit, adding HTML and CSS validation links and making sure everything is valid in your work.
- Link to the labs from your website.
Your evaluation for the week will be based equally on your curriculum completion and your lab work. To earn an A you need to complete the unit and have the completed lab with validation linked from your website.
Completing the unit means:
- Reading the curriculum
- Practicing with the flashcards
- Taking the quizzes